Twitter content support duties include:
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Create a regular publishing schedule.
- Post 5 memes a day – scheduling tweets or posting them
- Use existing memes from Twitter(almost 1,000) or from other sources(Believe Perform, YMHC Facebook page, mental health artists like chibird) or create your own
Qualifications and Experience
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas orally and in writing
- Experience using popular platforms is important
- Ability to connect with key influencers is an important aspect of the job: create engaging content and properly promote it.
· Familiarity with YMHC social media platforms
Qualifications: Desired Skills, Traits and Experience:
- Energetic and enthusiastic self starter: reliable
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organisational/film editing skills
- Time management skills
- Punctual, organized and detail oriented
- Ability to trouble shoot and problem solve: work with YMHC Executive Director
- Lived experience of mental health and suicide and/or education and training in related fields
- Any location
- 15 minutes a day
- Upon request, a reference letter will be provided upon successful completion of the role
Interested? Please send an email expressing your interest to [email protected].
Please include any relevant experience and questions you may have about the volunteer position.